Wednesday, October 16, 2019

EDUC561

My first experience with the technology course I wished it didn't end. It was fun and new! In this course we learn how to use the technology, I am very interested to this course. I hope to be a wonderful class, I hope to learn a lot of important thing in this course that can be uses in future when they teach in schools. I will enjoyable on this class.I really need to discover a lot. Maybe one day I may have my own technological school.The aim of this course is to increasing and widening the professional knowledge of the participant in a certain field of technology about modern technical applications of technology and the latest research achievement.Technology is a wide world that is being updated and developed in a day, so teachers have to be up to date! They should be given the chance to build a new generation that uses technology as a weapon to gain knowledge.

4 comments: